Re: [pdt-dev] 3.3.0 branch

As you are committer you can create whatever branch you need. You can also create a build job for it on the HIPP instance if this is helpful.

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi againÂ

As usual I have a problem, sorry :P

Can we create branch with current stable (3.3.0), and continue work on 3.3.1 without waiting for official eclipse 4.4.0 release (example name: ÂR3_3_stable, or just last_stable)? ÂI want continue my work on 3.3.1 without waiting 25 days for merge. After release and tag this branch can be safely removed.Â

Dawid PakuÅaÂ

pdt-dev mailing list