Re: [pdt-dev] New and Noteworthy anyone?

From my side:
1. PHP 5.5 support (screenshots with syntax ?)
2. Improve PHP editor performance and responsiveness, editing and syntax highlighters
3. CA improvements (I can prepare full list).
4. Suport for default php.ini configuration in PHP debugger
5. And if you move current nightly to release, it also contain constant and deprecation icon support (bug #255164)

How I can deliver screenshots?

Dawid PakuÅa
+48 795 996 064

From: Jacek PospychaÅa jacek.pospychala@xxxxxxxxx
Reply: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 23 maja 2014 at 20:11:23
To: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [pdt-dev] New and Noteworthy anyone?

hi there!

as we're approaching luna release quickly, I'd like to ask everyone
involved to submit anything that you'd like to be included in PDT 3.3
New and Noteworthy/Release Notes.

This typically includes short descriptions of new features that you
specially care about, beautiful screenshots, acknowledgements, etc.

thank you!

pdt-dev mailing list