From: Mike Milinkovich mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx
Reply: mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx, PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 maja 2014 at 21:46:26
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: [pdt-dev] refresh our website

On 18/05/2014 2:17 PM, Jacek PospychaÅa wrote:
we're getting close to Luna release, it (re)introduces new PHP package
and I thought It'd be nice to bring a breath of fresh air to PDT

Are you aware of the site-wide refresh that's going live on June 11th? You should definitely make sure that anything new that you launch plays well with that. Please pay special attention to the content in Christopher Guindon's announcement and the report is refers to http://eclip.se/1H
New look for eclipse.org coming soon

Last week we announced the upcoming release of a new skin for www.eclipse.orgPlease test your project pages!  More info in Christopher's announcement: http://eclip.se/1H and Ian's blog post:

Mike Milinkovich
+1.613.220.3223 (mobile)