[pdt-dev] refresh our website

hi,
we're getting close to Luna release, it (re)introduces new PHP package
and I thought It'd be nice to bring a breath of fresh air to PDT
website.

For last few year there was actually no website, just a redirect to
eclipse portal profile. It turned out that alongside really outdated
and useless notes, our website repo contains some nice articles and
docs that are not exposed anywhere. I moved some of them to wiki and
decided to keep few other for new website.

Finally, building on such examples as Koneki [1], Lua [2], Orion [3]
and Xtext [4], I came up with following simple landing page:
http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/index-new.html

It needs a little bit more content in features section (which I'm sure
I had written once in the past), but I'd like to ask what you think
about new landing page, if there's anything that should be added,
removed, improved?

cheers

Jacek

[1] - http://www.eclipse.org/koneki/