From: Kaloyan Raev Kaloyan Raev
Reply: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 18 grudnia 2013 at 10:10:56
To: PDT Developers pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: [pdt-dev] preliminary Eclipse PHP package
Yes, there is a number of plugins, which are not hosted at eclipse.org and hence not included in the EPP package that can really enhance the experience of PHP developers.

It would be great if we can somehow promote them on the Welcome screen. If we have them all registered at the Eclipse Marketplace, perhaps it will be possible to make them easily discovered from the PHP EPP package.

Eclipse Foundation tdoes not prohibit (and even encourages) promoting Eclipse extensions (both open-source or proprietary) as long as all parties are treated equally (a.k.a. vendor neutrality).

Dawid, Jacek, do you have an opinion how such promotion can be designed in the EPP package?

Greetings,
Kaloyan