[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Fwd: Providing an All-In-One PDT Eclipse distribution
- From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:51:47 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130620 Thunderbird/17.0.7
On 03/06/2013 9:48 AM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
Having an Eclipse-based PHP all-in-one package is a really nice
initiative. However, I agree with Jacek, that if it is an Eclipse.org
EPP package, it would have greater chance to be adopted by users. The
Eclipse.org download page is a really famous one.
I am curious about where this conversation went?