[pdt-dev] Eclipse RC3 - Autocomplete

I've just installed the current version of Eclipse Kepler (4.3) RC3 and I installed the PDT extension from the "default" source (whatever RC3 suggests), and I also tried fromÂhttp://download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates/3.2-nightly

In both cases, autocomplete and linking are not working, which renders eclipse unusable in practice.Â

Is there any way to make PDT 3.2 work with Eclipse 4.3 ? Every version combination I've tried for last few months has been broken, and I think I'm missing something...Â

Tomasz Rakowski.