[pdt-dev] Fwd: Re: Support

PDT Developers, can somebody weigh in on this forum thread?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Support
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 16:15:14 +0800
From: Roberto Tiozzo <rtiozzo@xxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you for your reply:

I actually posted a couple of times to :

Could you kindly introduce me somebody to solve the problem?

Hi I have arrived to this forum googling "Eclipse animation start problems" and I really home I can get your advice. I have installed Eclipse on my Mac following the instructions of a book : PHP for Absolute Beginners that explains you right away what I am : an absolute beginner ... Smile Be patient with me!!!
My problem is the software seems not to work properly giving me the following alert:
"animation start" has encountered a problem. An internal error has occurred.
An internal error has occurred. Java.lang.NullPointerException.

As a result nothing runs on the browser when it test to the local url created through xampp.

In attachment you can see some screenshots of what I mean. Can you kindly help?

Software works but cannot run test on browser thorough Xampp. I use Eclipse 3.0.2. on OS X version 10.8.3..
Up to now I have considered and tried some modification in file ini related to some icon issues.
Need your kind support to better understand the specifico problem and find a solution.

See attachments for reference

Kindly send a urgent reply!!!