Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 18:16:29 +0100
From: dawid.pakula@xxxxxxxxx
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] pdt 3.1.2 on 22 februari

Hi

current pdt extensions requires pdt 3.2 nightly (kepler release)

--
Pozdrawiam
Dawid Pakuła

On Thursday, 21 February 2013 at 16:42, Sjaak Eenhuis wrote:

Hi there,

According to the planning pdt 3.1.2 will be released tomorrow (22 febr). I am curious about the improvements that will end up in the final release.
Is everything going all right?

FYI I am using pdt-nightly now, and pdt-extensions conflicts with the nightly [see screenshot]. I don't know wether this is due to pdt or pdt-extensions.

thanks for all your work,
exceptione