Re: [pdt-dev] Separate builds for Kepler and Juno

hi Martin,
thanks for sharing, I didn't know about other projects doing that.
PDT team has recently switched to work with PDT/DLTK Kepler on top of
Juno (3.8) as well so it looks like we're in line.
I'll definitely have to add hudson job for testing against Juno. The
last time I was running them few weeks ago, they were 100% SUCCESS.

thanks,

Jacek