Re: [pdt-dev] Heads-up: ArchiveFolder.getElementInfo(monitor) overridden method removed

hi Alex!

thanks for heads-up, your change looks good to me.

Jacek

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Alexey Panchenko <alex.panchenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PDT Developers,

I've just removed that method, as it suddenly started to cause NPE in tests.

Those lines were added in the following commit:

However, it doesn't look correct, as that method should return non-null, base implementation works correctly, but overridden method doesn't.
I have no idea why it was introduced in a first place, so please check how my change affects your code.

Regards,
Alex