[pdt-dev] Heads-up: ArchiveFolder.getElementInfo(monitor) overridden method removed

Hi PDT Developers,

I've just removed that method, as it suddenly started to cause NPE in tests.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/dltk/org.eclipse.dltk.core.git/commit/?id=32db5fb02f9d16a5011bfdd2d541a13e49b89fb7

Those lines were added in the following commit:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/dltk/org.eclipse.dltk.core.git/commit/?id=319d8f7045203152283f30f54f36e793a65646c9

However, it doesn't look correct, as that method should return non-null, base implementation works correctly, but overridden method doesn't.
I have no idea why it was introduced in a first place, so please check how my change affects your code.

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top