From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Robert Gründler [r.gruendler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 September 2012 14:52
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT nightly repo URL is changing

Thanks for the update.

One question though: How should extenders handle stable/nightly versions?

Will there be a 3.1.1 tag / branch in PDT we can use to reflect this?

cheers

-robert

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hi,

PDT nightly repository URL is changing

As you know we're releasing 3.1.1 in next few days and the old URL wouldn't be good anymore. I hope that new URL will serve us for good.
Old repository will stay here for a while, new repository is already set, so if you enjoy using latest-and-greatest at the cost of stability, you can switch now.

enjoy,

Jacek