From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Martin Eisengardt [martin.eisengardt@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 September 2012 12:27
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] fix .gitignore

Hi.

I was looking at the git repository after I created a patch of 1MB.

In git repository there is a .cvsignore at the root folder. Within the plugins folders there is no .gitignore. At least I suggest to have a .gitignore in each plugin folder telling that "bin" and "target" are ignored. This will result in very small patches :)

Greetings
Martin

Back to the top