[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Hudson build is back to stable : cbi-pdt-3.0-juno #139
- From: Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:10:31 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, pl-PL, en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHNbzXjrMW38Hw1K0mX3uiNqdHgKpdDjfjy
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] Hudson build is back to stable : cbi-pdt-3.0-juno #139
PDT build is back to Stable after a couple of unstable days.
Since migrating our build to Tycho, there were few problems with unit tests, causing Unstable build. Tests themselves were ok (except one typo) and failures were due to misconfiguration.
Let's hope we'll hold that Stable tag for a while :-)
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of hudsonbuild@xxxxxxxxxxx [hudsonbuild@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 July 2012 18:02
Subject: [pdt-dev] Hudson build is back to stable : cbi-pdt-3.0-juno #139
pdt-dev mailing list