Re: [pdt-dev] Future of PDT development

Projects are pretty large-grained things at Eclipse. Plug-ins like this one feel like they should just be part of the PDT project. I don't see how making it a separate project adds any value.

I do, however, see exactly how making valuable extensions like this a natural part of the PDT project does add value. It makes PDT more complete which makes it easier for the community to get what they need from a single source. More community generally translates into more contributions, more diversity, and a stronger project overall.

Wayne