From: "Martin Eisengardt" <martin.eisengardt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "PDT Developers" <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 July, 2012 1:57 AM
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] Future of PDT development

Is there a way to find/install programatically from eclipse marketplace?

Jacek suggested to have a look at http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/fproj/ (archiveved in jan 2012)
There may be the following scenario: One installs three plugins and facets and shares the pdt project it in svn/git. Another one is checking out. Now pdt (the builder ?) must be that clever to re-install the facet from marktplace.

Of course marketplace would be a good solution too. It is available and it is some kind of standard for all eclipse users. I am hoping the marketplace can be used as long as we are in experimental stage :)