Re: [pdt-dev] Future of PDT development

Some of these extensions should just become part of the PDT project-proper. A lot of generally-useful functionality has been listed that feels like it really should just be part of the project. I don't think that we need additional projects in this space, but I could be convinced.

Can PDT extensions just be included in the Eclipse Marketplace? It's dirt easy to install stuff from the Marketplace, and setting up an entry there isn't very much work.

Wayne