Re: [pdt-dev] write a plugin for php

ISourceModule unit = (ISourceModule)ÂPHPStructuredEditor.getModelElement();

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:57 PM, Krishnaveni Sankaranarayanan <mailtoveni@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,Â

I want to write a plugin for PHP files, which will do some specific task for me. From my plugin, i want to get the php class/script details and do some manipulation with that.Â
For a java file we do thisÂfinal IWorkingCopyManager manager = JavaUI.getWorkingCopyManager()
and from the open editor, we get the ICompilationUnit object and from that we get all the methods,fields etc present in that java file.Â

How can i do the same kind of thing for a PHP file.Â

Can anyone please help...Â
Thanks in advance!!ÂÂ