[pdt-dev] What'is FieldAccess?[ In PHPSelectionEngine.JAVA internalASTResolve() ]

In PHPSelectionEngine.JAVA  (org.eclipse.php.internal.core.codeassist)
the function :

private IModelElement[] internalASTResolve(ISourceModule sourceModule,
			int offset, int end)

I have no idea what php code could invoke JAVA code  below :

line 370:
else if (node instanceof FieldAccess) {
	FieldAccess fieldAccess = (FieldAccess) node;
I mean I have tried many php code in PDT,
but I can't find the case that matches 'node instanceof FieldAccess'.
does anybody know this?

--
Best Regards

yangtclive@xxxxxxxxx