Re: [pdt-dev] Adding support for Facebook's XHP

Fundamentally, XHP is implemented as a preprocessor for PHP, a
language extension that adds features like XML literals to PHP. The
merits of this are certainly debatable, but the fact is that it
exists. I'm open to approaching this by treating XHP as a template
type, but won't this require duplicating a lot of logic, since XHP is
99% the same as PHP?