[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] PDT and EMF
- From: Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:19:36 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, pl-PL, en-US
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHLlYY96tNWM3o6wE6ZLPnK14aOl5OUofGm
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] PDT and EMF
imho getting EMF based PHP model to the level where it's more less usable as the current model would take too long
and set as back behind our schedule.
However if anyone would like to prototype this, I'd be more than happy to participate in this work.
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of André Böhlke [a.boehlke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 December 2010 21:43
Subject: [pdt-dev] PDT and EMF
what do you think about the idea of replacing the current PDT AST
model with an EMF/Ecore based model?
The benefit: You could use EMF based technologies like MoDisco or
Xtend/Xpand with PDT projects.
DLTK would have to move to EMF as well, of course ;-)
Thanks and kind regards,
pdt-dev mailing list