Re: [pdt-dev] Ternary operator shortcut

Hi

Right click on the php project,then choose Properties,now a window will be popuped,choose PHP Interpreter on the left,and there are PHP version on the left,you can change it by enabling "Enable project specific setting".

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 12:02 AM, Leonhardt, Matthew <matthew.leonhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm sorry for my ignorance...how can I check that?

Matt Leonhardt
Operational Support Systems Engineer
Time Warner Cable – Northeast National Region
Programming & Web Development
Office: (315) 362-3538
Cell:    (315) 378-7676
Email: matthew.leonhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ???
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 8:45 AM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] Ternary operator shortcut

Hi

Is the file in a php 5.3 project?
There is no error in my php editor.
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Leonhardt, Matthew <matthew.leonhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I'm new to this list, so please direct me elsewhere if my question isn't appropriate for this forum.  I'm wondering about the ternary operator shortcut:

$a = $b ?: $c;

as described here: http://php.net/manual/en/language.operators.comparison.php

 Since PHP 5.3, it is possible to leave out the middle part
 of the ternary operator. _expression_ expr1 ?: expr3 returns
 expr1 if expr1 evaluates to TRUE, and expr3 otherwise.

When I do this in the PHP editor, I get "syntax error, unexpected :"  Is this addressed in Hudson?  Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Leonhardt
Operational Support Systems Engineer
Time Warner Cable - Northeast National Region
Programming & Web Development
Office: (315) 362-3538
Cell:    (315) 378-7676
Email: matthew.leonhardt@xxxxxxxxxxx

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.

Thanks!

Best Regards!

Zhao