From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of David Harel
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 11:10 AM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] zend debugger testing and running problems.

Hi,

Got the Zend_debug plugin installed: php.ini sniplet:

zend_extension="/usr/local/lib/php5/ZendDebugger.so"
zend_debugger.allow_hosts="192.168.1.*"
zend_debugger.expose_remotely="always"

debug configuration:

php web page, server: server debugger: zend debugger, php server
configuration: URL: 192.168.1.2 (I also tried localhost). Dummy.php file

is there.

When I hit the "test debuger" button the test fails after trying both
192.168.1.2 and localhost on timeout.

both server and client are on the same machine (for now).

apache2 error.log is clean.

Didn't find any more readings I could understand what could go wrong.
Any idea?

--
Regards.

David Harel,