RE: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan

This is not a project plan. Its a list consisting of alfanumeric codes with dates associated.

M3    11/12/2010    M3 milestone
M4    12/18/2010    M4 milestone

etc

The only thing this plan teaches us is that there are milestones, but they don't tell in what land they stand.

Beside the fact that this table doesn't contain any usable data, the data that is inside is incorrect. We learn that milestone 3 will be delivered after the final product has been released. :-)

As a pdt user I feel the urge to say something about this, because the last pdt release went online a long time ago, and the goals are still a secret.
I would like to suggest that you seek out better ways to handle conflicting interests between Zend Studio and PDT, or if you feel this isn't the problem, we could try to find out the real cause.

I understood that you have finished the rewrite with h2-indexing, maybe we could add this as an achievement on the plan page? This is a good message to all the people that suffers from autocompletion inertia.

Btw I kind of love pdt. As an avid 'supporter' of this project I thank you all again for all the efforts made.