From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marijn van Zon
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 3:47 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] PDT 2.2 Project Plan

Dear PDT Developers,

A week ago I posted a question on the PDT newsgroup regarding the
project plan, unfortunately there hasn't been a response there so I'd
like to ask the question here.
There hasn't been a new release for PDT 2.2 in quite a while (the latest

integration build on the download page is of December 3rd), and the
latest milestone build is M3 release November 12th. According to the
project plan PDT should be up to M5 by now, with M6 coming up today. Was

PDT development postponed, and is there a new project plan available
somewhere?

Regards,

Marijn.