Re: [pdt-dev] Extending the project wizard

I don't think if that's really necessary. I've something like this working now,
by extending the PHPProjectCreationWizard, and overriding the
addPages() method, where i added my custom page.

If you need to add stuff to specific pages, you can
extend the specific page too and override createControl(Composite parent)
method.

Do you think this approach has disadvantages ?

best

-robert