From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Gruendler
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 12:03 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] Newbie question: asking for help to get a PDTdevelopment environment setup

I have installed everything under  "Web, XML, and Java EE Development" (screenshot attached),

I'm using Eclipse Helios M5.

thanks for your help.

On Feb 26, 2010, at 1:26 AM, 赵忠伟 wrote:

Did you install WTP?

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Robert Gruendler <robert@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've checked out the latest cvs version, but i get a couple of build errors:

IStructuredTextFoldingProvider cannot be resolved to a type          StructuredTextFoldingProviderPHP.java            /org.eclipse.php.ui/src/org/eclipse/php/internal/ui/folding       line 62 Java Problem

It seems the import org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui.internal.projection.IStructuredTextFoldingProvider;

can't be resolved.

Anyone knows which package i'm missing?

thanks!

-robert