[pdt-dev] Problems using the PDT parser standalone (IExecutableExtension not found)

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying to use PDT's PHP parser in a standalone application (i.e. outside Eclipse) and I used org.eclipse.php.core.tests.compiler_ast.parser.CompilerParserTests.java as a starting point. However, I can't get it to compile, Eclipse complains that it can't find org.eclipse.core.runtime.IExecutableExtension. From what I've gathered, this should be in eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.core.runtime_3.5.0.jar but it is not (it is, however, in older versions of Eclipse such as 3.0.2).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Raphael

Back to the top