[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Tom WebxMS <tom.woomobile@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:07:16 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=H/setDRK2i/sQM6x4V2/0kXKX8Alq7mewZp/9hgNT9q25Knkv9m+WnwpEJ/WSEP44b TNH6ZpNPq8JeNs4XKBalao1uSt+iUt/guBDVANvvapVw+OD645UTEbcVQAQ7LFELWU+V O/hkx9FS9Q+Bso+W9ov8e6LJoMzi9KUuyZVJY=
2009/8/11 Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx>
I'm forwarding this mail to DLTK/PDT mailing lists, since I'm unable to check this (I'm on holiday).
On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Alex Panchenko <alex@xxxxxxxxx>
1) I have built h2.jar by their own build script, it is available at
It should not be downloaded as part of DLTK plugins, since it's external dependency and users should download it explicitly.
2) I have made code adjustments, so Ruby & TCL work as before even if new plugins are available.
(However, I believe we need additional checks & testing in this area).
Please make adjustments to your extensions (contribute indexer2 and disable other indexers only for your nature) and check if it works for you.
If you have any questions - let's discuss them.
When everything is fine for you & us - I'll make new build and upload it to eclipse.
I really don't want to make buggy builds publicly available.
pdt-dev mailing list