RE: [pdt-dev] goalEvaluatorFactories extension point — plugin is not activated

Hi,

Try this one:

 <extension
         point="org.eclipse.php.core.goalEvaluatorFactories">
      <factory
            class="my.MyEvaluatorFactory"
            priority="200">
      </factory>
   </extension>

Unfortunately, this doesn't work also. No breakpoints are touched, the whole plugin doesn't seem to be invoked.
A priority of 10 doesn't work either.
Should I edit the manifest manually too?

BTW: why is the extension editor not able to provide any fields for any pdt extension point? I am forced to edit the plugin.xml by hand. Not so much a problem, but it might indicate some faults?

Haal meer uit je Hotmail met Internet Explorer 8. Download nu

Back to the top