Re: [pdt-dev] PDT Incubator project

+1 for the PDT Incubator
+1 for the Athena builds (BTW, when are we planning to make a transition to Athena in PDT? :] )

First person* to have free time to work on it is welcome to. :)

Read the "getting started in Eclipse" [1] guide, set it up locally in your workspace, check in your new .releng project (eg., /cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.pdt/releng/ into CVS, then open a bug and I'll hook up the Hudson part.

[1]http://wiki.eclipse.org/Common_Build_Infrastructure/Getting_Started/Build_In_Eclipse

Nick

* - I'm swamped ATM, so that won't be me for at least a week or two.