[pdt-dev] Control-Tab in Galileo

Just installed Galileo (BTW, the progress of PDT is absolutely AMAZING
-- awesome job everyone!).

Quick question though -- in Ganymede / PDT v2.01, I was able to
"Control-Tab" to cycle through open files in the PHP editor.

With Galileo, Control-Tab doesn't seem to work anymore.

Was this functionality bound to another key-combination?

Or, put another way, if I'm able to assign a key-combination to this
command using the Key Binding preferences, what's the Command Name for
it?

Thanks!
--Mike Ho

Back to the top