[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] FW: PHP Development Tools (PDT) Galileo Release 2.1
- From: "Roy Ganor" <roy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:02:48 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Acnu+DTuTdwocCokREScduZuf5s+WgADXQfw
- Thread-topic: PHP Development Tools (PDT) Galileo Release 2.1
1. The 2.1 Release Review is successful based on the review docuware and
on community feedback, Eclipse PDT 2.1 will be part of Galileo.
We will NOT hold the review today (after all).
2. Today is the last day for Eclipse PDT 2.1 (Galileo) development.
commits to HEAD should be done until 1500 UTC.
3. The Eclipse PDT project will be branching its plug-ins for 2.2
development (based on top of WTP 3.2) shortly after RC5 is invoked.
HEAD will become our 2.2 branch while R2_1_0_20090617 will reflect our
From: Wayne Beaton [mailto:wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 6:03 AM
To: Roy Ganor
Cc: Anne Jacko
Subject: PHP Development Tools (PDT) Galileo Release 2.1
We checked your Communication Channel this morning, and there was no
request to hold your review on a conference call tomorrow. Therefore,
there will be no Review Call, and the EMO has declared your review to be
successful based on your review docuware and on community feedback.
Congratulations on your successful Release Review! You may now release
PHP Development Tools (PDT) Galileo Release 2.1.
Thanks. Please let me know if you have any questions.