[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Use of PHPMixinModel
- From: Robert Gruendler <doobre@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:52:25 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=K+7Ygijax+FH3z/jZVj0kw8aGVccpOC6x9rcrCcBj7Ou28M/Tlzti7DbFX5cn0lt+h 3A0GhkcxyI9INeArRS1P5XFrxmic/Y5ENiTZHTdQRYErn/mHOUMSy93V+hLEYGo6mwR8 P7eqhUEKw7dPae2LrgbXxWcPhGfrnFWAQI5So=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Macintosh/20090302)
i'm member of a sourceforge team which is working on an eclipse plugin
for the symfony php framework.
Currently i'm trying to dig into the pdt code to get some basic
understanding of how the pdt php-model works.
As far as i've understood, we can use the PHPMixinModel class to search
for elements in the workspace PHP-Model.
So let's say, there's a class "Foo" somewhere inside an pdt project,
should we be able to retrieve an instance of
IMixinElement when searching the model with the following code:
This call would query the model cache and return all elements that match
to the key "Foo", if i understood it right.
For some reason however, i never get any elements back, no matter what
i'm searching, also tried find() instead of get() btw.
Do we need to add some PHP extension point to our plugin to make use of
the MixinModel ?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated, thanks !
ps: Is there any API documentation available somewhere for either PDT of