[pdt-dev] php EPP replaces the all-in-one package at Eclipse

Hi,

As you probably know PDT has joined the simultaneous release train and as such we also enjoy the EPP project activities (thanks Michael and Nick for coordinating with the EPP guys).

To avoid confusion among PHP developers we will:

1.       Use the EPP all-in-one packages (http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/?tab=developer) instead the ones provided by the PDT build system.

For example, RC2 doesn’t include the all-in-one packages and on Monday, June 1  the EPP will publish the Download page for RC2.

2.       We will make small changes to the download page to reflect these changes.

Please let us know if you have any question.

Roy

Back to the top