[pdt-dev] Extending PDT PHP Explorer

Hi Guys

My Plugin adds menu items to the Project Explorer content menu (This works fine), but these don’t show in PHP Explorer, could anybody advise on where I’m going wrong? I’ve tried creating a sample project with Eclipse Plugin creator, but the sample it builds also has the same problem, I’m assuming its something to do with the Target Objects class being org.eclipse.core.resources.IFile.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Kelvin

This email with any attachments is for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged information.  Any other distribution, use or reproduction without the senders prior consent is unauthorised and strictly prohibited.  If you receive this message in error please notify the sender by email and delete the message from your computer.

Netbasic Limited registered office and business address is 9 Funtley Court,  Funtley Hill, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 7UY. Company No. 04906681. Netbasic Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in respect of regulated activities. Please note that many of our activities do not require FSA regulation.

Back to the top