Re: [pdt-dev] Re: How to change the default "Simple php file" template.

Kindly correct me if I am wrong....

Is it a bug?

If not then do you mean that it is too late to integrate this feature into the new build or this cannot be integrated at all...

Cheers,
Parag,

P. J. O'Rourke  - "Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely."

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM, Michael Spector <spektom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can't re-create this behavior with latest integration build of PDT 2.1.0.

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Parag Kalra <paragkalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Any pointers...?
>
> Cheers,
> Parag,
>
> Isaac Asimov  - "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them."
>
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 11:30 PM, Parag Kalra <paragkalra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> In PDT-Eclipe, under 'Project' -> 'Properties' -> 'Code Style' -> 'Code
>> Templates', 'Simple php file' contains following template:
>>
>>> <?php
>>> ${cursor}
>>> ?>
>>
>> I changed it to by editing it in PDT-Eclipse:
>>
>>> /**
>>>  * @Filename:
>>>  * @Usage: php
>>>  * @Date:
>>>  * @Author: Parag Kalra
>>>  * @Company: My Company
>>>  * @Email: paragkalra@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>  * @Copyright: Parag Kalra, 2009-2010
>>>  * @License: GNU General Public License
>>>  * @Version:
>>>  * @Last changed:
>>> */
>>>
>>> <?php
>>> ${cursor}
>>> ?>
>>
>> But when I am creating a new php file, it still shows:
>>
>> <?php
>> ${cursor}
>> ?>
>>
>> I am unable to view my new PHP file header.
>>
>>  What am I missing?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Parag,
>>
>> Will Rogers  - "I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report
>> the facts."

Best regards,
Michael