Re: [pdt-dev] official release of maintenance for PDT 2.0

I agree - given 2.0.0 came out late December, we're prolly due for an R build this month.

Do we need a formal freeze period, followed by an RC or two? Or should we just cut a new build and call it R? After all, the maintenance branch is only for urgent bug fixes, so it's pretty stable and the difference between an M and an R build is really only cosmetic.

When is this planned ? It seems to have gone very quiet. I know there are some fixes released as integration builds but I could really use an official 2.0.1 release ?

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena

Back to the top