[pdt-dev] Re: pdt-extras.map

Well, you'd lose automated daily/weekly releases, so maybe we need to hold off on that until I get it hooked up for VE first. It's on the list of Athena TODOs, we're just not there yet.

You could open a bug asking that they publish their tests; they should be doing so as part of good project hygiene as a member of the Galileo train.

Michael Spector wrote:
Sure. Thanks :)

DLTK don't provide binary builds for their Unit test framework, so the
only option for now is to fetch & compile the sources of
"org.eclipse.dltk.core.tests".

What must we do to move to the Athena builder? Isn't it dangerous step
before the Gallileo release?

Thanks,