[pdt-dev] Trouble running PDT - HelloWorld program

Hello All,

I am a really new to this eclipse world and finding it difficult to handle.

I have created a dummy project HelloWorld. Then added a simple PHP file to it - HelloWorld.php.

# cat HelloWorld.php

<?php
echo "Hello World \n";
?>

Under Project Properties -> Executable, I have set following settings:

Executable name - php5
Execuatable path - /usr/bin/php5
PHP ini path - /etc/php5/cli/php.ini
Debuger - Zend

On running the file I am getting an error. PFA for the screenshot. However same file is running on the terminal.

I think php.ini needs to be configured.

Please suggest.

Cheers,
Parag,

H. L. Mencken  - "It is even harder for the average ape to believe that he has descended from man."