Re: [pdt-dev] Nightly or integration builds of 2.1.0 from 4/9?

If the status of a build is "...?" then chances are it was an incomplete/invalid build. If you don't see links to zips, then there are no zips to download for that build.

Really, these should be removed from the website, which I've done.

Ryan Huff wrote:
At http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/ I can’t seem to access the 2.1.0 Integration Build (or Nightly Build) from 2009/04/09, even though there is what looks like a link to these builds, and the change logs and test results are available. Will these become available soon, or am I missing something? Thanks.

-          Ryan

pdt-dev mailing list

-- Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash Athena