Re: [pdt-dev] RE: plugin integration problem with pdt - changing editor assocation

Hi Ryan,

I can't re-create this problem with PDT 2.1.0.
I open a PHP file, it opens in a PHP editor. Then I go to the "File
Association" preference page, and change a default editor associated
with .php extension to "Text Editor". I go back, and double-click the
same file - it's opened in a Text editor.

If you select editor type explicitly when opening a file Eclipse
remembers it (Open With-> ... other than default editor). In this case
changing a default file association preference will not work, you have
to "Open With -> Default Editor".

Please tell whether this helps.