[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Re: [PROMOTE:FAILED:9] PDT HEAD Build 2.1.0 / N200902071407 promoted to download.eclipse.org [15:00]
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:42:34 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=N2IU9AOZtyFVQqRt9Y4FQU/MaiWAdlmt8Sd6KvAnL4L9qhwFReoCzyOV2GNCLt3Lnl ck1F9KMi+BO2WedBfnBATUa1I9iajKDdNVICePT0yYMCQPH+9iS9SzWuStTiwLouKczx YE5LO4LfbJqmQGFrHteoHz5739CsWolx5n8rQ=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (X11/20090105)
I think these N builds are failing due to the recent changes to include
Can someone have a look at changing PDT to adopt the new icu4j so that
the builds will work again? Tomorrow is Galileo M5+3, and I suspect this
is a blocker for your getting things done on time. :)
if you're wondering how I deduced this, here's the steps to reading
failed build tea leaves:
1. Check promote log:
"No zips found to unpack."
3. Check build folder - no zips created.
4. Check build log - last 50 lines show missing plugins. Scrolling up,
[eclipse.buildScript] Missing required plug-in com.ibm.icu_[3.8.1,4.0.0).
You might also want to try building with newer (x.y.0M5) versions of the
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI