[pdt-dev] Re: Source Code Formatter

2009/1/13 Edmund Hertle <farnion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hey guys!

I'm quite new to the list, so maybe this was already discussed earlier.

What is the status of the Source Code Formatter? (Menu -> Source -> Format)
It seems like formating source code only cares about correct indentation.

Are there at the moment any plans of improving it?

I'm quite a noob to this topic but wouldn't it be possible to somehow "use" the Java Source Formatter? Like slightly changing the Formatter to properly fit to PHP Source?

-eddy

As of no response I think this was already discussed. Can someone point me to the latest discussion or just give me a short status report on this?

I did some research on Bugzilla and found several requests related to this but no real offical statement from the dev-team.

Thank you.
eddy

Back to the top