From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of alessandro cinelli
Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 1:43 AM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pdt-dev] Re: code assist problem

ok, i see now that there's an opened ticket in bugzilla.
I'll wait... :D

cirpo

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:35 AM, alessandro cinelli <alessandro.cinelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hi,
i'm using pdt 2.0 on mac osx.
I can't get auto code assist to work, with ctrl+space everithing works fine.
Enable auto activation is checked.
I also set in the code assist preferences the "Auto activation delay" at 20 ms, but nothing happens.
Am i missing something?

thanks

cirpo

Back to the top