From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nick Boldt
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 10:44 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] Re: Zend PDT All-In-One CRC-check fails

Well, this is for the PDT support, true, but once it's bundled w/ Zend
code and provided at a non-Eclipse.org site, it's arguably a different
kettle of fish (with a different license to boot).

That said, you can find people unofficially supporting Fedora Eclipse
here even though it's not distributed by Eclipse.org but by Red Hat, or
Wascana (at Sourceforge) vs. CDT (at Eclipse). So you're not that far
off. :)

I see Feedback and Contact links in the footer of the page...

http://www.zend.com/en/contact
http://www.zend.com/en/company/contact-us

... which you can use to submit something to Zend directly. Meanwhile,
I'll copy this to pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Cheers,

Nick

Jim Ekleberry wrote:
> No, I thought this was the proper place to make such a notification.
>
> Can you point me to how to contact them directly?
>

> Nick Boldt wrote:
>> Have you reported this to Zend directly? Granted, many of them watch
>> this newsgroup, but there might be someone in their IT dept that
>> handles this (rather than their PDT people).
>>
>> Jim Ekleberry wrote:

Linux

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb