[pdt-dev] Re: Code assist & auto completion

In replay to Michael Spector:

--
How do you imagine yourself fixing this bug: code assist doesn't work
in 60% of cases? What cases?

--

Michael, I know how it works, and I know that pdt dev team needs to know what to fix. Thats obvious.
I was testing eclipse pdt for a couple days and it seems, that problem occurs randomly. It's not possible to point directly, where that bug is.

Back to the top