Re: [pdt-dev] Code assist & auto completion

Michael Spector napsal(a):
> I would like to ask everyone who encounters any bugs in CA to report
> them via: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=PDT
> Auto-activation does not work in Eclipse out of the box! There are
> activation triggers, like '>' which invokes code assist on object
> call, for example:
>
> $this->
>
> Auto-activation can be added using a trick. If this feature is very
> important to you - please report a bug, and start voting..

I don't talk about autotrigger but about, that ca doesn't work, in new
project work good, but I have project where code assist work in 60-70%,
in many cases it doesn't work and I want to talk, that this should be
primary task, repeair ca, because i must 40% of my code write manually

I have created task in bugzilla:
id of bug is 260557

                      --== Silver Zachara ==--
- pgp - http://radeonvmod.ic.cz/keys/silver.zachara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -