Re: [pdt-dev] Code assist & auto completion

I would like to ask everyone who encounters any bugs in CA to report
them via: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=PDT
Auto-activation does not work in Eclipse out of the box! There are
activation triggers, like '>' which invokes code assist on object
call, for example:

$this->

Auto-activation can be added using a trick. If this feature is very
important to you - please report a bug, and start voting..

Best regards,